Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"...and here are the feeders in the micro system now - they have grown and learnt to…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 25, 2012 to I need ideas for a tank full of guppies and a gold fish

9 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"Hey Gary, Thanks for the mention Chip, and yes, you could throw them into a little…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 25, 2012 to I need ideas for a tank full of guppies and a gold fish

9 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by TCLynx

"Thanks TCLynx,  I am in agreement about the need for aeration, and think that during…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 25, 2012 to Aquaponics in Japan - Feedback on design for Community Group?

25 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

"This is a great video... I really like the presentations by Dr. Lennard... he has a…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 24, 2012 to Aquaponics in Japan - Feedback on design for Community Group?

25 Feb 9, 2012

"Oh and the varying heights of the grow beds were to allow younger children, or wheel…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 24, 2012 to Aquaponics in Japan - Feedback on design for Community Group?

25 Feb 9, 2012

"Hi Rupert, This design is indeed based on constant flood - after I saw the research…"

25 Feb 9, 2012

"Hey Jonathan, I agree about integrating the media beds with DWC - seems a shame to…"

25 Feb 9, 2012

"Thanks Jonathan, good point for the distribution of the solids between the 2 beds.  …"

25 Feb 9, 2012

"Hi Ray, Thank you for sharing this idea... I love seeing videos like this... if we…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 23, 2012 to Auto Siphon Technology

28 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Chip Pilkington

"You are right Chip and I think that someone mentioned Kokanee on this thread earlier…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Jan 22, 2012 to Salmon in Aquaponics?

112 May 19, 2015
Reply by Scott Schrump

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service