Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本's Discussions (142)

Discussions Replied To (124) Replies Latest Activity

"By the way, you mentioned about the T-connector pipework.... if you want more plumbi…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Dec 2, 2012 to Free Micro Aquaponics Plans ( IKEA-based hack )

4 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本

"Hi David, Glad to hear that some of the info was helpful... loads more advice on th…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Dec 2, 2012 to Free Micro Aquaponics Plans ( IKEA-based hack )

4 Dec 2, 2012

"Dr Wilson completed his PhD on aquaponics so he knows his stuff! I have also update…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Nov 27, 2012 to Designing a small AP system

30 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by John Cubit

"Would be great to get some people's feedback on these little systems and if anyone h…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Nov 27, 2012 to Free Micro Aquaponics Plans ( IKEA-based hack )

4 Dec 2, 2012

"Hi David, You are absolutely right to be concerned about the stocking density etc, a…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Nov 23, 2012 to Designing a small AP system

30 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by John Cubit

"I am a little late to the discussion I think, but we have been running and building…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Nov 21, 2012 to Designing a small AP system

30 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by John Cubit

"Thanks Bob, We did indeed make a decision and choose the one that you see above - i…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Oct 29, 2012 to New logo for Japan Aquaponics - Please vote!

3 Oct 29, 2012

"Yup... you got it!  Thermal mass powerered by little sticks of wood! "

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Sep 24, 2012 to heating fish tank water

102 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"Thanks Joe, that sounds like what I thought, but am always curious to see how people…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Sep 23, 2012 to heating fish tank water

102 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

"Hey Joe, Out of curiosity, how is this set this up in your system? 1.  Fish Tank -…"

Japan Aquaponics - アクアポニックス 日本 replied Sep 23, 2012 to heating fish tank water

102 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Jim Fisk

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service