Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Jeremiah Robinson's Discussions (229)

Discussions Replied To (132) Replies Latest Activity

"The thing about nitrification that I've wondered about it in winter when you drop yo…"

Jeremiah Robinson replied May 8, 2014 to Questions about my first Home Aquaponics Experiment

17 May 13, 2014
Reply by Scott Roberts

"The media beds.  My system isn't old enough to have this problem, but I've read that…"

Jeremiah Robinson replied May 8, 2014 to Questions about my first Home Aquaponics Experiment

17 May 13, 2014
Reply by Scott Roberts

"I have media beds and a filter.  If you keep most of your solids out of the beds the…"

17 May 13, 2014
Reply by Scott Roberts

"If there's a landscape supply near you, you could ask them if they have rock bark (o…"

Jeremiah Robinson replied May 7, 2014 to How much Clay Ball is requried

4 May 8, 2014
Reply by Scott Roberts

"Hi Sonja, If you had some photos of specific components that would be helpful.  I'm…"

Jeremiah Robinson replied May 4, 2014 to A Winter Greenhouse Construction Plan for Northerners

42 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Jeremiah Robinson

"Sonja, I was thinking that it might be interesting to use your greenhouse as an exam…"

Jeremiah Robinson replied May 4, 2014 to A Winter Greenhouse Construction Plan for Northerners

42 Jul 30, 2014

"FYI, There's a really great discussion on iron on this this thread."

Jeremiah Robinson replied May 1, 2014 to supplementing nutrients

18 May 1, 2014
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

"Interesting.  I didn't realize that.  I'll be more careful now.   Does it break down…"

Jeremiah Robinson replied May 1, 2014 to chelated iron Question

34 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Steve R

"Hi Sonja, Thanks for pointing me to the video.  It looks great in there!   Also love…"

Jeremiah Robinson replied May 1, 2014 to A Winter Greenhouse Construction Plan for Northerners

42 Jul 30, 2014

"Interesting.  I didn't read carefully enough.  I have EDTA.  However, I've used it w…"

Jeremiah Robinson replied Apr 30, 2014 to chelated iron Question

34 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Steve R

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service