Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Yusuf Mario Germino's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"i like the EVANGELIST category!!! "

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Mar 21, 2012 to Member Categories

23 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by TCLynx

"hi Phil.. i can't really say, but there are times I have to put 5 gallon every week…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Feb 10, 2012 to Home Aquaponics in the Desert (Middle East)

7 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Phill Sieg

"thank God! it could have been worse.. you live in the 3rd floor of an old apartment…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Dec 28, 2011 to Massive water leak overnight! How to save my fish, system, and carpet.. !

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Jeff Iverson

"hi @lance woolen  , thank God that was a few months ago and the 3 surviving Pangasiu…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Nov 16, 2011 to Pangasius in Aquaponics

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Mario Germino

"My experiment on bucket hydroponics with FPJ failed.  The swiss chard seedlingd drie…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Sep 11, 2011 to Has anybody tried FPJ, FFJ or OHN in Aquaponics?

14 Sep 11, 2011

"i see... i harvested a few the other day and gave it to my colleauge to include in h…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Sep 8, 2011 to Has anybody tried FPJ, FFJ or OHN in Aquaponics?

14 Sep 11, 2011

"hi... just wanted to test it because when i get back to the philippines, surely bitt…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Sep 5, 2011 to Has anybody tried FPJ, FFJ or OHN in Aquaponics?

14 Sep 11, 2011

"  hello everyone,  almost a month since started using Fermented Fruit Juice (i made…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Sep 5, 2011 to Has anybody tried FPJ, FFJ or OHN in Aquaponics?

14 Sep 11, 2011

"hi oliver, its me again, i agree with @david waite,  aquaponics is better than hydro…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Sep 3, 2011 to Hydroponics in Kingdom of saudi arabia RIYADH for starter need help

5 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Carey Ma

"hello there!  your reply got me all excited and worried.  first... i am no expert -…"

Yusuf Mario Germino replied Sep 2, 2011 to Hydroponics in Kingdom of saudi arabia RIYADH for starter need help

5 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Carey Ma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service