Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Paul Trudeau's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (161) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi friends,  Finally the time has come to get our ducks in a row for those wanting t…"

Paul Trudeau replied Jun 18, 2013 to State Fair volunteer opportunities

2 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Great tour Ian, thanks so much for organizing, and thanks to the others who showed o…"

Paul Trudeau replied Jun 2, 2013 to The Aquaponics Tour is HERE

4 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Hey Sac folks - turns out I AM going to the Friendlies' Oakland AP training tomorrow…"

Paul Trudeau replied May 25, 2013 to Afordable AP class on Sunday (Oakland)

6 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Jessica Johnson

"Jessica, Outside chance I might get to the Oakland event Sunday.  Depends on start/e…"

Paul Trudeau replied May 24, 2013 to Afordable AP class on Sunday (Oakland)

6 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Jessica Johnson

"oops, forgot you already posted this Jessica and I went ahead and posted this AM as…"

Paul Trudeau replied May 24, 2013 to Afordable AP class on Sunday (Oakland)

6 Jun 1, 2013
Reply by Jessica Johnson

"Yes Jessica, same deal.  Only more developed now.  Will be on the just-announced Jun…"

Paul Trudeau replied May 21, 2013 to Southside Park resident nurtures aquaponics farm

5 May 22, 2013
Reply by Reto Schaerli

"way cool to hear what your friend did with compost.  That's just what they were goin…"

Paul Trudeau replied May 17, 2013 to Advice for a Newbe in Sacramento?

8 May 24, 2013
Reply by damian g.

"report on our meeting:  Aquaponics folks Sean Gallinger, Tim Pinson, Dan Pendergrast…"

Paul Trudeau replied May 8, 2013 to State Fair AP exhibit prep meeting this Tuesday! RSVP

4 May 8, 2013
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Fishy & friends, Just received the final details on the May 18 bike tour of env…"

Paul Trudeau replied May 8, 2013 to include your AP system on the Sac EcoHome bike tour May 18?

3 May 8, 2013
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Thanks Loki.  Very cool and good price.   Would you have any interest in making con…"

Paul Trudeau replied Apr 29, 2013 to State Fair AP exhibit prep meeting this Tuesday! RSVP

4 May 8, 2013
Reply by Paul Trudeau

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service