Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plant Topics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drowning slugs by flooding growbeds?

Hello Aquaponic Community, I have waged war on the slugs in my growbeds.  I read recently that I should flood the growbed for 15 minutes o…

Started by James Rubasch

2 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by George

Blooms are dying?

225 gal Ft 4 27gal grow beds (flood & drain) 35 gal sump Swirl filter Ammonia 0ppm Nitrite 0ppm Nitrate 40ppm pH 7.7 Look real close…

Started by Patrick DiFlorio

2 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by sam

White spots on my licorice mint.

Hello, Can someone please tell me what the white spots on the leaves of my licorice plant are? I have read some topics on powdery mildew b…

Started by Ferry

0 Nov 11, 2015

Adding salts

There was a discussion on here the other day where Vlad suggested adding salts (sodium chloride, potassium chloride and epsom salts) i was…

Started by Gary Anderson

29 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by seove

Squash

We have big healthy squash plants that are dropping blossoms but there are many small squash as well. We are starting to pollinate manually…

Started by Verna Gross

1 Oct 15, 2015
Reply by Chris Soliz

Transplant from AP to Soil

Quick question. Does anyone have experience transplanting your AP plants to an outdoor soil garden? I have a bunch of tomatoes that are get…

Started by Arwen Vaughan

9 Sep 22, 2015
Reply by Charlie

Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl or something else??

I have a 600 gallon system with a single 40 gal grow bed and some NFT. They system has been running for over a year now. My tomatoes all lo…

Started by Larry Miller

6 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by David Marland

Help identify this on my tomato plants

I can't figure out what is going on with the inner and lower leaves of my tomato plants.  Please see pictures.  They start out like the fir…

Started by Charles Cherry

3 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Sokota Ireland

Pest problem

I have seen a few slugs in my grow bed and they appear fond of eggplant leaves. I have been back and forth on staying ahead of aphids but…

Started by BK

2 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by BK

What deficiency is this?

I've been fighting this for a while but am still struggling. I've added iron and that seems to help for a very short bit then the same thin…

Started by Larry Miller

7 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Larry Miller

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service