Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Plant Topics (424)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crazy Strawberry Question

I want to grow strawberries in towers.  I don't want to conitually run my pump.  Is it possible?  How?

Started by Jay Jolicoeur

5 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Pat James

Nutrient indicator plants

While reading posts in aquarium forums, I've seen some discussion on using plants that show nutrient defficiency symptoms early on as indic…

Started by Justin Schaeffer

5 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by Jon Paul

Lots of flowers, no fruit

This seems to be a well-covered topic, and maybe I'm asking for too much too soon, but I'm wondering if there is anything else I can do to…

Started by Hank Paloci

7 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Justin Schaeffer

Peanuts?

Has anyone tried peanuts?  I am planning on Kale and cabbage to be my test plants for my system. But I was pondering growing peanuts, becau…

Started by Jennifer Dozar

8 Sep 22, 2013
Reply by Sam Burton

PH Level and Crop?

Hi All, In another discussion, some of us are trying to determine the ranges of PH for best growth of different crop grown. This can become…

Started by Harold Sukhbir

80 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Are my lettuce normal?

Hi, I live in Malaysia and just started my raft system lately.  The system uses tilapia and has already been fully cycled for 4 months++.…

Started by Teh Teong Chian

5 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Teh Teong Chian

Plant leaves looking very deficient and peppers will not set fruit!!

This part of my system has been running about 7 months and was doing fine. We have entered the hottest and most humid time of the year and…

Started by Mathew Slattery

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by George

Tomatoes Humudity

Im trying to plant tomatoes. My areas temp is 90F, the humidity is 63% afternoon. night time is 77F and humidity 88%. Is it the disease eas…

Started by Darren Law

3 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Darren Law

White Translucent Cucumber Leaves

Well, this cucumber seems to be on its way out. Which is okay, I guess; it's been trying to run away for the last month or so :) I got some…

Started by Alex Veidel

8 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Tomatoes

The tomatoes in my system are splitting before they ripen. They split wide open before they turn red. i am getting quite a few tomatoes but…

Started by Wendell Ford

7 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Teresa N Florida

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service