Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Off Topic (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recipes

I heard some on mention there needing to be a discussion for recipes and such. Well they didn't start one yet so here is a place for all yo…

Started by TCLynx

12 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Jake Schneider

3000th Member Contest!

As of now (10/16/11 at 3:27 MST) we have 2862 members.  When do you think member number 3000 will hit 'enter' on their application for memb…

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

137 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Bernstein

Flying a fish

In case you have ever wanted to fly a fish-  www.wimp.com/airswimmers/ jim

Started by jim mckee

1 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Tap water Chlorine emergency (non-aquaponics) koi pond

Ok so, my husband turned on the hose to top off my 5,000 gallon koi pond which was home to 3 very sweet and friendly koi.  He let the hose…

Started by Andrea Rzad

6 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Andrea Rzad

Organic water

Hi, I know this has nothing to do with aquaponics.  But who knows how to easily make organic nutrients for my hydroponics system? 

Started by Hydroponics Curacao

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Eric Warwick

Jolicloud

I don't know if anyone else here uses jolicloud, but I have created a link to the site. If anyone's interested, let me know and I can share…

Started by Killian Griffin

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Killian Griffin

My very small aquaponics system

Hi everybody! You guys probably remember me as Brandon Koots. The boy with a 7 gallon raft system. I grow Guppies. I got about 30 of them. …

Started by Hydroponics Curacao

6 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Hydroponics Curacao

Banana diseases Black Sigatoka, Panama disease

More important than ever to find ways to produce more food. I have discovered this disease on my Bananas and have learned the future for ba…

Started by steve

5 Aug 22, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Why no pics?

Look guys, please asking for pics. Every time you ask, my heart fragments a little more. Two minor tragedies wiped out all records of my ex…

Started by Carey Ma

4 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Credit to other aquapons.

As aquaponics grows ever-more commercialized, with the additions of kits, how will we keep ourselves from "stealing-peoples-ideas" (the quo…

Started by Eric Warwick

51 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Growzay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service