Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Member System Introductions (468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to Aquaponics in MI

Hi Everyone! My husband and I have been reading and learning about aquaponics for about a year. We found an article in an airline magazine…

Started by Sasha Grove

3 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Ellen Roelofs

Hi everyone , Im New to Aquaponics :).

Hi Im new to aquaponics and i saw this forum and liked it :) very informative. the idea of aquaponics really got my attention, Im also plan…

Started by Danny Daniel

5 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Danny Daniel

Hello, New to the community not so new to aquaponics

I have been dabbling in AP for a little over a year now and loving every minute of it. I started with a small system made from IBCs and hav…

Started by Tom McLemore

13 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Hello from North Carolina!

Hello everybody!   Just starting out.  I have constructed my first single barrel system and it is currently running and cycling.  http://yo…

Started by Gary Barker

0 Aug 25, 2011

A little help please

Hello, my name is Dick and I am newly impressed/infatuated/enthused about aquaponics.  I have been reading everything I can find regarding…

Started by Dick Wright

12 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

New to aquaponics

Hello everyone, I am new to aquaponics.  My husband has always had an aquarium, 15+ years of his life.  We live on a small farm in middle T…

Started by Debbie Buonomo

5 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Hello, I'm new

Hello all,   I'm a newbie, very new to everything.  The idea of aquaponic fascinated me after 6 months of intense research on urban farming…

Started by Kou

43 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

New member: Christina

Hi all, Just thought I'd introduce myself.  My name is Christina and I live in Portland, Oregon.  Like most Portlanders, I enjoy topics rel…

Started by Christina Hersey

3 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Christina Hersey

System Update (Greenhouse & Aquabundance system)

Greetings everyone. I purchased a system from Sylvia many months ago, but had to do some prep work before going ahead...that prep work bein…

Started by Jim Logios

78 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Hello fellow aquaponic growers!

Hi my name is Chris and I am new to this site.  I began experimenting with aquaponics and hydroponics about a year ago, and built a rather…

Started by Christopher McGuire

5 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service