Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Member System Introductions (468)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gene's backyard system

I have an IBC based system with an IBC as the fish tank, three feed troughs as grow beds and a 100 gallon sump tank.  I ran it outdoors thi…

Started by Gene Davis

16 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Gene Davis

My new peezzaponics system (peeponics)

Having not been very successful with my first small aquaponics system (I did a whole bunch of inadvisable things) I have taken the learning…

Started by Mike E

3 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Mike E

My Aquaponics System

Hello all. I made my first aquaponics system a few months ago and am just barley getting around to posting a few pictures for some construs…

Started by james davis

7 Mar 27, 2014
Reply by Jeff S

winterizing our greenhouse creates more questions....

Hello Everyone,  I've been poking around the forums when I get the chance, and with the weather literally blowing in I was scrambling to fi…

Started by mark gordon

4 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Gene Davis

Hello to all.

Good afternoon and hello back to all that sent greetings.  I am new to Aquaponic's and have a self built flood and drain system that is abo…

Started by Jim Kamen

1 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Gene Davis

Graduate Students Research System

Hello! I am new on here and figured I would introduce myself and share my system. I am working on a masters degree in fisheries and maricul…

Started by 1EyedTuna

0 Feb 25, 2014

Idea for top-drip, media based, and constant flow system.

This is my idea for a constant flowing, top-drip system that uses only 1 pump. You might have to zoom in to get a better view. This system…

Started by John Appleweed

6 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by Roger Eagle

Newbie in South Carolina

I am very very new to Aquaponics. My boyfriend has 500 gal within for 4 tanks for fish. Last Winter it was too challenging to keep the wate…

Started by Kathy Barber-Ryan

2 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Roger Eagle

New to Aquaponics- Senior Project

Hi, I am currently working on an aquaponics project that I am doing as a senior project for school.  We have to do a research paper and the…

Started by Sam

3 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Sam

New to Aquaponics - Building an indoor system.

Greetings, After reading about aquaponics and aquaponic systems for the last 8 months or so, I decided to pull the trigger and attempt my…

Started by Andrew B

0 Feb 4, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service