Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Basic and Useful Info (1,484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Floating Raft

Looking for any information, diagrams, video, design etc. regarding floating raft beds.  What are the best spots to locate the inlet and ou…

Started by Mike Walsh

2 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

Filter for DWC

Hi everyone, I am wondering about they type/extent of filtration needed for a DWC/ floating raft system. I've a 1,000 gallon of fish tank s…

Started by Craig Hartsough

4 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Small handful of noob questions...

I apologize if all of these questions have already been asked. I haven't had any luck searching the forum. If you can send me links that's…

Started by Jon Baldwin

4 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Gary Lanning

ROI for aquaponics

What type of aquaponics methods offer the highest and quickest ROI for backyard sized systems? Many interested in growing food will be surp…

Started by B. Pearcy

18 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

Remediation of ibc containers used in chemical transport.

Does any one have experience in using ibc containers previously used for  chemical industry. I have access to a large number of these and …

Started by Scott lemonds

3 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Troy Mayfield

Sand

A while back someone suggested sand as media being superior to gravel.After some searching i came across this article on lettuce grown in s…

Started by Harold Sukhbir

18 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

Newbie questions for a small system

Hello folks. I'm planning on doing a very small system in order to learn about AP and to eventually build a larger system to produce fish f…

Started by Greg Smith

6 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Dave Donley

expanding basement?

ok, this will sound like an odd idea.  Not even technically the basement I referring to.   I have a walk-in basement.   There is a door, an…

Started by Matthew

8 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Matthew

Need Experienced Volunteer in Nicaragua

http://amigosforChrist.org I am a volunteer project manager  for  Amigos for Christ and we are dedicated to  helping the poor of  Nicarag…

Started by timothy a sewell

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Aaron

ANYONE RAISING CATFISH?

I'm gathering information before building a Friendly Micro system, and I thought I'd decided on some kind of tilapia for my aquaponics' 'en…

Started by Carroll Harris

5 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Carroll Harris

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service