Click here to see the website for more details!
Current tentative details about the event are as follows:
- Tours of local aquaponics gardens and farms from 11 - 4 pm (looking for a ride? want to share a car rental? click here to find a carpool buddy)
- Aquaponics Basics session - 4 - 6 pm
- Poolside Meet and Greet - 6 - 8 pm
- 8:30 - 9:00 Conference Registration
- 9:00 - 10:00 Opening remarks (Sylvia Bernstein of The Aquaponic Source)
- 10:00 - 11:00 “Aquaponics and Integrated Approaches to Energy, Food & Waste" (Charlie Price of Aquaponics UK)
- 11:00 - 12:00 Panel Discussion - "The Future of Aquaponics" (Gina Cavaliero of Green Acre Organics)
- Luncheon keynote - Susanne Friend of Friendly Aquaponics
- Workshops all afternoon with three focuses: commercial, community and home/backyard
- 6:30 - Dinner - Murray Hallam keynote, Auction, have fun!
- Post dinner Aquaponic Gardening Book release party
SUNDAY (end at noon)
- 8:30 - 10 - Murray Hallam workshop - “Morning with Murray”
- 10 - 12 - Meeting to create the Aquaponics Association
- $200 for a second person from the same household
- Fee includes food at Friday Meet and Greet, the Keynote Luncheon and Dinner on Saturday, hotel conference facilities, and some speaker expenses
- does not include hotel room, transportation, breakfasts or alcohol
Looking for a roommate to share hotel expenses with?
Click here to post a notice.