Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'plant' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vertical Cucumber Growing

Looking for some ideas....What's your favorite way to grow cucumbers vertically?

Started by Alex Veidel

18 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by George

PH, Algae, Plant Observations

I have an IBC with hundreds of fish and 2- 45 gallon aquariums with grow beds. My IBC runs like clockwork with the only issue (which I leav…

Started by Jeff S

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Alex Veidel

Plant leaves looking very deficient and peppers will not set fruit!!

This part of my system has been running about 7 months and was doing fine. We have entered the hottest and most humid time of the year and…

Started by Mathew Slattery

4 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by George

White Translucent Cucumber Leaves

Well, this cucumber seems to be on its way out. Which is okay, I guess; it's been trying to run away for the last month or so :) I got some…

Started by Alex Veidel

8 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

MicroNutrients?

I had someone ask me a question the other day about AP and I figured I would ask the experts here.   I know Ammonia attracts Nitrites that…

Started by R.K. Castillo

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Hank Paloci

Heat Tolerant Lettuce

Summer is approaching, and I was wondering if anybody has any "tried and true" varieties of heat tolerant lettuce that they love to use dur…

Started by Alex Veidel

0 May 9, 2013

Do you know what this Water Plant is??

I just got these water plants from a friend who wasnt sure what they were to begin with.  They grow like crazy, right in the water.  I know…

Started by Katie D

5 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Ellen Roelofs

What is this on my bush beans???

Hi All,  My bush beans are a little over a week old and the leaves seem to be shriveling and getting holes, although I see no bugs. Can any…

Started by A. Simon

3 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by George

Do you know what this is??

Hi All, I planted just a few plants in rockwool, until my system is done. It's been about 2 weeks and I started to see a few things.  1. br…

Started by A. Simon

1 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service