Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'heating' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

less then a week away from adding fish, final thoughts on heating options for my set up. **newbie

im new here and to the aquaponic world. i live in oklahoma so weather is very un predictable. last weekend i built a 10x12 hoop house. i di…

Started by Jordan Gonzales

7 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Jeff S

Heating my hoop house

I am trying to figure out the best way to keep my Hoop House going throughout the winter.  I live in norfolk, va and the winters dont get…

Started by Brandon nardoianni

6 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by FnY Farms

water heating advise

Hello, I have built a system that I believe contains about 600 gal of water.  My grow bed contains 3 tons of gravel and is 4*16' and a dwc…

Started by StevedNETN

3 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Jeff S

Winterizing green house and aquaponic system

I would like to know what others are doing to keep their systems winterized especially how well it works during this extreme weather Misso…

Started by Shelia Hoyt

12 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Jeff S

Subterranean Heating Cooling System

Hi there, Looking to size a climate battery / SHCS (subterranean heating and cooling system) but noticed that the calculator from Sunny Joh…

Started by Jeremiah Robinson

3 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Pierre Legault

Copper and fish

I want to add a heater to my fish tank and it has a small temp sensor. Here is a pic. It is about 4 inches long. Will this small amount of…

Started by M Cosmo

30 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by jim mckee

Basic solar heating for a small system

Hi All   As it is getting into winter here, I am playing with an idea for solar heating that I thought of a few months ago.  It may not hel…

Started by Kobus Jooste

21 May 9, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service