Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Steve Stark's Blog – May 2011 Archive (1)

Lost almost half of my catfish.

I found 1 catfish floating yesterday. I was hoping that would be the only one and my levels would start coming down. Today I found 2 more dead so I tested the water and levels were no better. I started a water change and found several more dead at the water intake and under rocks for a total of about 9 catfish and 1 goldfish. Hopefully the aggressive water change will help things bounce back. Very disappointing but hope the others will survive.

 

Steve

Added by Steve Stark on May 9, 2011 at 6:11pm — 10 Comments

© 2021   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service