Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged '' (25)

← Back to TCLynx
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mosquito fish

I started seeing mosquito larva in the troughs, so I thought it was time to get some mosquito larva eating fish.  I found a guy in St. Augu…

Started by Bill Hider

1 May 9, 2014
Reply by Dan Ponton

Aquaponics In a Nutshell

Aquaponics In a Nutshell People have asked me to write a book about aquaponics. I need funding if I am going to take enough time off of w…

Started by TCLynx

0 May 23, 2013

TCLynx Bought the Farm

Here are is a picture of a proposed site for the Tower system.

Started by TCLynx

8 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Ed Hall

Once-a-year sale on our favorite Stock Tank

For any RMST aficionados (like me)... The 100-gallon Stock Tank, an excellent depth and volume for a Flood/Drain media bed, is on sale at t…

Started by Rick Op

4 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Rick Op

2011 Catfish group order

I'm getting ready to get an order of catfish to quarantine.  Since my systems can handle the minimum order and the 300 gallon system will b…

Started by TCLynx

16 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Indexing valves

I'm moving over some comments from the group wall to a Discussion to organize it all a little better.Lets see how I do at this.  Making thi…

Started by TCLynx

33 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Cute Duck Video

And of course I've go the Duck TV going http://www.aquaponiclynx.com/duck-tv   Give me a bit and I can get a faster loading video up ont…

Started by TCLynx

6 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Water tesing Videos

So the other day I edited up a couple videos about water testing.  I got a note from the FIL that the audio was way too low and that even w…

Started by TCLynx

0 Feb 10, 2011

Visitations

Just had a visit from Greg Tarver and his wife today, they wanted to see an Aquaponic system in person before they start trying to build on…

Started by TCLynx

15 Feb 5, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

Aquaponic edibles

Tonight for dinner I sauteed up some young beet plants (had to do some thinning) and added some sunflower shoots and pea shoots into the mi…

Started by TCLynx

5 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service