Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Sheri Schmeckpeper's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Your welcome! If you play with it, let me know what improvements you might come up w…"

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Dec 5, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"You're right, the shelves don't provide the benefits of a larger, deep bed garden, b…"

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Dec 5, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Dennis McClung of GardenPool.org came up with the shelf idea. He filled the trays fr…"

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Dec 4, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Here are a couple shots. These are upside-down shelf units. "

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Dec 3, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"We use a separate tray (actually, many of them because we sell the duckweed...here i…"

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Learning about DW from others (like TCLynx) and experience. :)  Here's one idea tha…"

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"Best to grow your duckweed in a separate area, and then feed it to the fish. We feed…"

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Dec 1, 2012 to Is it possible to reproduce Duckweed along with Tilapia in an IBC tank? Goal - Lowering ammonia & oxygination with DuckWeed, while avoiding over feeding.

27 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by TCLynx

"TC, that's good information about perslane.I knew we could eat it, but I didn't thin…"

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Aug 20, 2012 to Duckweed Uses

13 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by marty lininger

"Doggone, you could make good money selling it here in AZ! We work hard to grow it fo…"

Sheri Schmeckpeper replied Aug 9, 2012 to Duckweed Uses

13 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by marty lininger

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service