Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Chris Smith's Discussions (387)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"We did a market or few and festivals. Gina you have come to the same conclusions as…"

Chris Smith replied Dec 7, 2011 to Farmers Market Tips and Tricks!

19 Dec 7, 2011
Reply by Chris Schup

"Hey Gina, I have populated my systems  with gammarus from Friendlies. My populations…"

Chris Smith replied Nov 10, 2011 to Solids in DWC systems and Gammarus

23 Nov 25, 2011

"After opperating and modifying my Friendly style systems and various other media sys…"

Chris Smith replied Oct 16, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Great idea Ryan. I think I will make an airlift to help loop some of the trough wate…"

Chris Smith replied Oct 15, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"  When I had one gravel bed and all the flow going through it I had a lot of fines m…"

Chris Smith replied Oct 15, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Many months ago I made a change to my raft system to improve efficiency and made an…"

Chris Smith replied Oct 14, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"I have been using media beds as a filter for for my raft system for a year now. I ha…"

Chris Smith replied Oct 14, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service