Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Kobus Jooste's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Nigel - I do not have a full scale system to base my observations on, thus you are w…"

Kobus Jooste replied Oct 16, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Nutrient cycle and sludge production during different stages of red tilapia (Oreochr…"

Kobus Jooste replied Oct 15, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Sylvia, as TCLynx said, the outflow of the siphon from the raised gravel beds in the…"

Kobus Jooste replied Oct 15, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Nigel - I also enjoy it as I am busy trying to salvage a large system design that I…"

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Love your observation on scale.  I'm currently gearing up to take the 27 square mete…"

Kobus Jooste replied Oct 14, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Sylvia, this is a system on paper that I am trying to get built at the moment (anoth…"

Kobus Jooste replied Oct 14, 2011 to Will Solids Removal Still be Necessary In DWC with a Media Bed?

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Marray - I think that you will concur (perhaps?) that our views of water also ultima…"

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Just to clarify - I may have been a bit brief in the top post.  I saw the effect of…"

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

"Yes and no.  It is all going to be about your design.  If you stock high density and…"

37 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Stephen Corbett

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service