Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

So I am ready to ramp up production after a few months of watching and learning. I am still in the learning stages for sure, and now realize I always will be. I am looking for a source in the Ft. Myers area for fingerling bluegill or catfish. I'm also considering crayfish. I caught my current fish out of a canal, and I am not interested in eating them. I would like to start fresh. Thanks in advance for any leads.

Views: 89

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know what farms to recommend for your particular area but you could contact Florida Fish Farms which is up in Central Florida,

9684 County Road 705
Center Hill, FL 33514

Be sure to contact them ahead of time since you don't want to show up at a fish farm unannounced since it isn't like they keep the fish on a shelf or something.

Thanks TC. 

TCLynx said:

I don't know what farms to recommend for your particular area but you could contact Florida Fish Farms which is up in Central Florida,

9684 County Road 705
Center Hill, FL 33514

Be sure to contact them ahead of time since you don't want to show up at a fish farm unannounced since it isn't like they keep the fish on a shelf or something.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service