Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Kobus Jooste's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Chris, I have a friend who used to farm koi and he was sceptical of me using koi in…"

Kobus Jooste replied Aug 30, 2011 to Raising koi as an alternative fish production strategy

31 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Good day Adebambo   While eveything TCLynx and Sahib told you is spot on, I may want…"

Kobus Jooste replied Aug 29, 2011 to Raising koi as an alternative fish production strategy

31 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"I'll go hunt down the Food Conversion Ratios (FCR) for the two species and see if th…"

Kobus Jooste replied Aug 29, 2011 to Raising koi as an alternative fish production strategy

31 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"No sweat on the spelling.  I'm not English and not a grammer Nazi.  I think koi does…"

31 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Sahib, I would like to stay in touch with you regarding a concept that I am working…"

Kobus Jooste replied Aug 3, 2011 to Raising koi as an alternative fish production strategy

31 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"Carey - nice system you have going there.  Unfortunately CSA's are not big over here…"

Kobus Jooste replied Aug 2, 2011 to Value adding as part of a commercial business model

14 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Thanks Sahib.  That is quite an investment for what I am sure are magnificent fish. …"

Kobus Jooste replied Jul 29, 2011 to Raising koi as an alternative fish production strategy

31 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by TCLynx

"There is quite a few interesting factors.  First up, we have a very "south African"…"

Kobus Jooste replied Jul 28, 2011 to Value adding as part of a commercial business model

14 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"You are not discouraging Nate - Realism is needed in any business.  We have modelled…"

Kobus Jooste replied Jul 28, 2011 to Value adding as part of a commercial business model

14 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"And you have to appreciate the level of development in the thought patterns of your…"

14 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service