Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Paul Trudeau's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Good question!  I will inquire and report back any findings."

Paul Trudeau replied Mar 1, 2017 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Couple things: I understand that a number of key people were unable to attend ADC me…"

Paul Trudeau replied Jan 12, 2015 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Hi Mike, I don't speak for the State or anyone else other than myself, but my own pe…"

Paul Trudeau replied Jan 5, 2015 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"There is now a specific online site for submitting comments on the California aquapo…"

Paul Trudeau replied Nov 14, 2014 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Roe, Great comments and questions.  I do not speak for the state, but let me reply f…"

Paul Trudeau replied Nov 11, 2014 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Thanks Dustin & Casey for your thoughtful comments!  Will pass them on..."

Paul Trudeau replied Nov 8, 2014 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Thanks Fishy.  Will pass on your suggestion re verbiage, along with rest of yours an…"

Paul Trudeau replied Nov 8, 2014 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Hi Tom, Thanks for your thoughts.  In conversations I've had with CDFW staff, I know…"

Paul Trudeau replied Nov 7, 2014 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Ian Devisaki said:So according to the proposed recommendations even hobbits will be…"

Paul Trudeau replied Nov 7, 2014 to WANTED: your input on proposed regulation of aquaponics in California

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

"Hi Mike, There are general regulations about fishing, commercial aquaculture, and or…"

24 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Trudeau

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service