Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

DALE MORRIS's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"TC I went to the link for your towers.  That is the first time I have seen them, How…"

DALE MORRIS replied Jul 27, 2011 to I have decided on using bluegill in my AP setup, I've got a few questions.

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by DALE MORRIS

"Thanks TC.  I am not sure how I want to handle the pumps, sump tank etc.  I want to…"

DALE MORRIS replied Jul 27, 2011 to I have decided on using bluegill in my AP setup, I've got a few questions.

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by DALE MORRIS

"Yea you are probably right, we stack them with our raised beds but we use a l much l…"

DALE MORRIS replied Jul 26, 2011 to I have decided on using bluegill in my AP setup, I've got a few questions.

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by DALE MORRIS

"Thanks TC Where is the best place to buy thr master test kit?  Also in my raised bed…"

DALE MORRIS replied Jul 26, 2011 to I have decided on using bluegill in my AP setup, I've got a few questions.

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by DALE MORRIS

"Thank you again for your valuable time to advise me.  My tables are now 35" wide by…"

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by DALE MORRIS

"TC, Thank you for that extremely good info.  You are very helpful and much appreciat…"

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by DALE MORRIS

"Thanks, Ron the pond is a 4 acre very clean spring fed pond with lots of bluegill, b…"

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by DALE MORRIS

"Thanks for the input.  I was just wondering if the pond could be of use,ie starting…"

18 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by DALE MORRIS

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service