Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Sahib Punjabi's Discussions (536)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Congratulations Dave in spreading this excellent way of life :-)   I love the use of…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Mar 19, 2011 to Aquaponics - Basement, Indoor places & Wasted Space

8 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

"Thanks for sharing. Good article that does get one thinking and comparing data :-) G…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Mar 18, 2011 to Farming inside the box: Urban agriculture of aquaponics

3 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

"Here is a follow up article that is also worth a read. I love the idea that there is…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Mar 8, 2011 to Aquaponics - Commercial Styles

9 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

"Here an an excellent post on "Home Town Farms Solves Skyrocketing Food Costs"   Well…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Mar 6, 2011 to Aquaponics - Commercial Styles

9 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

"Here is a You Tube video that can be share either in the Commercial Discussion or he…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Mar 4, 2011 to Aquaponics - Basement, Indoor places & Wasted Space

8 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

"An excellent article of progress in Commercial Urban Aquaponics ...I am sharing an a…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Mar 4, 2011 to Aquaponics - Commercial Styles

9 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

"Thank you for posting this David. I was just about to post this too...we must be thi…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Mar 1, 2011 to Food prices, droughts and other calamities influencing agriculture world wide

7 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by David Owens

"Food for thought Kobus!   You are totally on the ball as regards "My argument is tha…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Mar 1, 2011 to Food prices, droughts and other calamities influencing agriculture world wide

7 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by David Owens

"Here is a great short video by Murray Hallam. Aquaponic Gardening Community member,…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Feb 28, 2011 to Aquaponics - Commercial Styles

9 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Sahib Punjabi

"Here is a telecast of the NBC story on Sweetwater Organics (Aquaponic Gardening Comm…"

Sahib Punjabi replied Feb 26, 2011 to Aquaponics - News Media Stories

19 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Jason Garvey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service