Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

valentina karga's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"TCLynx, I have news and I would appreciate again some help. I could not find ammonia…"

valentina karga replied Jul 19, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Thank you for your immediate replies, it seems a bit more clear now. I had problems…"

valentina karga replied Jul 10, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"So, after I put the fish in, the ammonia level should raise a little bit? To be hone…"

valentina karga replied Jul 9, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Ok.One more question. How many days after I start adding ammonia into the system sha…"

valentina karga replied Jul 8, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Thanx TCLynx, this is very clear and helpfull. She only uses a couple of drops, othe…"

valentina karga replied Jul 8, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"So, if I use urine how much do I need to add every time? Does the ammonia amount dro…"

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Thanx TCLynx, I was thinking of humonia, but I now it's a bit late summer already an…"

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"I am referring to this, constructions of automatic bell siphons for backyard aquapon…"

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Oh, I have also just started. I just managed to get the siphon system to work and st…"

valentina karga replied Jul 5, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Hello, I m trying to find a space to host the aquaponics indoors for the winter mont…"

valentina karga replied Jul 5, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service