Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

valentina karga's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Sheri, thanks for your response! The tilapia were pretty small, I dont know th…"

valentina karga replied Aug 9, 2011 to Dead fishes

9 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Sheri Schmeckpeper

"Thanx John, I did that.  "

valentina karga replied Aug 7, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Oh, great-thanks! Maybe it's a good idea to visit a working AP system.."

valentina karga replied Jul 22, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Terri, thank you for your interest. I already have some help from people that know a…"

valentina karga replied Jul 22, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"I will do that, I ll buy a few tilapia tomorrow and see how that goes. I will also p…"

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Hello Terri, thanx for your reply. My system is running already for two weeks. The o…"

valentina karga replied Jul 21, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Great, I ll give a try first with that:) Thanx TCLynx! I ll keep you posted"

valentina karga replied Jul 19, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"Well, we have a lot of waterfall these days here, so I guess that is possible.Let me…"

valentina karga replied Jul 19, 2011 to Vegetables that don't work well together in the same system? Aquaponics in cold climates?

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"hhahaha, Ok I ll contact Nate and Rupe and read the dicussion. Ok, I see. I do a tri…"

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

"What are the MSDS sheets? This is the product I ve used but it's in german (I am sen…"

45 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by valentina karga

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service