Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Harold Sukhbir's Discussions (1,079)

Discussions Replied To (75) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kobus, I know exactly what you mean(just look at your pics!).Nevertheless this is…"

Harold Sukhbir replied Apr 13, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Hi Kobus, I think high plant density in GB's is practical providing the operator is…"

Harold Sukhbir replied Apr 13, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Your design is great with the box filtration! It will surely address the suspended f…"

Harold Sukhbir replied Apr 12, 2011 to Have anyone combined NFT with a spray bar yet?

12 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

"Hi Kobus, What a novel and exciting idea!  I like the low-tech approach, can we say,…"

Harold Sukhbir replied Apr 12, 2011 to Have anyone combined NFT with a spray bar yet?

12 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

"Kobus said :"I had a surface spray grid before, but never tried to cut the plant roo…"

Harold Sukhbir replied Apr 11, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

" Kobus said :"1) No watter what you do for inflow, they will eventually be clogged b…"

Harold Sukhbir replied Apr 11, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Hi Sahib, Be warned they grow quickly and fruit early and grow tremendously and befo…"

Harold Sukhbir replied Mar 22, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Hi Kobus, To me it's a no-brainer, for me the choice will always be the same, betwee…"

Harold Sukhbir replied Mar 22, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"I started initially with a bitter melon plant it sucked every available nitrate and…"

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Hi Kobus, When i first planted the system on start up i developed pervasive root sys…"

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service