Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Kobus Jooste's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"AJ: Technically I think a one sump system would be fine, with the pump at the base o…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 27, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"AJ: The fines always seem to make it through the gravel, which is why I now want to…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 26, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"You pretty much describe the first hybrid system I built apart from the fact that th…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 26, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Yeah - lighting is a bugger.  I'm not able to use two of my beds fully right now bec…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 20, 2011 to Hybrid biological filtration for mixed systems?

43 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Averan

"Nate - thanks for the info.  The idea with the open sump and the onion bags is in pa…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 19, 2011 to Hybrid biological filtration for mixed systems?

43 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Averan

"I have backed off from installing the second pump because I want to re-plumb quite a…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 19, 2011 to Hybrid biological filtration for mixed systems?

43 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Averan

"Will do, but it will have to wait until my next batch of funding is released :("

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 16, 2011 to Variable flow rates for hybrid systems

8 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Multiple sources of water (but still only one fish tank) and more than one pump.  A…"

8 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"O dear, I may get zapped for that one but I think that the way aquaponics evolved, t…"

8 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"I'm not sure where "conventional" will be a few years on.  Right now, some AP models…"

8 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service