Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Kobus Jooste's Discussions (346)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"It seems as if "going commercial" for many people appear to include a need to have g…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 14, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Only a pleasure.  Hopefully this will get most of the fines trapped and give me clea…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 6, 2011 to Cheap media for bio-filter

4 Feb 6, 2011
Reply by Harold Sukhbir

"Well, I'm still tinkering and two tests out of three have been successful.  First, t…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 2, 2011 to Hybrid biological filtration for mixed systems?

43 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Averan

"My bio-fertilizer research started its life as an attempt to harness the ideas of bi…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 2, 2011 to How to figure stocking in a mixed system

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"I think, and you are welcome to correct me if I am wrong, that even if the fines are…"

Kobus Jooste replied Feb 1, 2011 to How to figure stocking in a mixed system

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Sorry to fall into this one a bit late, but I am going to experiment with a modified…"

Kobus Jooste replied Jan 31, 2011 to How to figure stocking in a mixed system

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"I think the increase in aeration will help, but the physical area that is needed to…"

Kobus Jooste replied Jan 29, 2011 to How to figure stocking in a mixed system

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"I have been paying some attention to this one since our fish food composition change…"

Kobus Jooste replied Jan 29, 2011 to How to figure stocking in a mixed system

19 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"Thanks for some more detail on your very nice system - towards the end of your messa…"

Kobus Jooste replied Jan 25, 2011 to Things I have learnt since starting hybrid systems.

56 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Kobus Jooste

"The "Soft" media is a ball of onion bag netting.  I have made them before and they w…"

Kobus Jooste replied Jan 25, 2011 to Hybrid biological filtration for mixed systems?

43 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Averan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service