Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Huck’s Fishing Hole is a Tilapia fish breeder and hatchery. We are one of the very few Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife licensed/registered Aqua Farms authorized to breed, hatch, grow, hold, transport, import and sell Tilapia.

We have Pure Strain Super Male T. Hornorum improved body (Wami) fingerlings. T. Hornorum is also referred to as Wami Tilapia. The name Wami Tilapia is derived from the Wami River in Southeast Africa in whose waters this extraordinary fish originated and flourish today.

We feature Super Male T. Hornorum Pure Strain Super Male T. Hornorum bred to the O, Mossambicus (Mozambique).  This breeding of the two strains, produce the now famous All Male off spring that grow quickly to become very large fish.  They carry larger filets when grown out.

We also have Pure Strain Male and Female Blue Tilapia Fingerlings.

We only have ''swim up fry'' that will be ready to ship soon. Contact us by email to reserve some. No deposit required.

We prefer to ship west of the Mississippi.  Ask about Huck's Improved Tumbler Hatchery.hucks@iconnetwork.org

Thank you.

Best Wishes,

Phil "Huck" Slaton
Huck's Fishing Hole
Shipping Address:
2333 NW Sherman Hill Road,
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Mailing Address:
2916 NW Bucklin Hill Road, # 178
Silverdale, WA USA 98383
Telephone - 360-697-7880
Fax - 360-697-7886
Hucks@iconnetwork.org

"When a door closes, a window opens."

Views: 1995

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Phil,

I am in the Easton area of Washington and I will be looking for tilapia within the next few months. I plan on putting an aquaponics system in a large garage. Do you still have the tilapia?

Thanks,

Bruce.

Absolutely, lots of pure strain blues.

Sounds good! Thanks!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service