Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Anyone have any idea? Near Valparaiso

Thanks

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Used IBC totes can usually be found through e-Bay, Craig’s list or other online sources, or in the Yellow Pages under “Barrels and Drums – Plastic”.  Have you tried those sources?

I've tried, but can't find any less than 2 hours away. Haven't tried yellow pages yet.

Thanks

Sylvia Bernstein said:

Used IBC totes can usually be found through e-Bay, Craig’s list or other online sources, or in the Yellow Pages under “Barrels and Drums – Plastic”.  Have you tried those sources?
Lots of IBC totes on ebay just make sure to get ones that didn't contain toxic materials. I was able to get 5x 275 gallon totes for 425.00 including shipping. Not sure if that is a deal or not but it is what it is. It did take a few days of hunting to find them.
At some point the hours spent driving has to cost less than getting the same size tank shipped in for your FT / GB anyway :)

I am going to have to travel at least an hour one way to get my IBC, and another hour to pick up the FT ... but it beats paying 350 just for shipping >.<
Sorry, I'm quite new. What is FT/GB?

Burton Rosenberger said:
At some point the hours spent driving has to cost less than getting the same size tank shipped in for your FT / GB anyway

I am going to have to travel at least an hour one way to get my IBC, and another hour to pick up the FT ... but it beats paying 350 just for shipping >./div>

FT = Fish tank

GB = Grow bed
:D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service