Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Is there an app or software for aquaponics??? I'm looking to track our water temp, plant growth, when we planted/harvested,ph levels and greenhouse temps. Any help would be great!!!!

Views: 1189

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe you can find what your looking for in high end hydroponic controllers.

Sero grow PAC S1 - TDS,PH,temp and more..

Iponic 800 - wifi has a lot of lighting functions that may or may not be of use (very nice)

Grow bot - pricey but nice big claim to fame is it's auto injection system also wifi.

Agrowtek - pro grade, this one is the cats meow...... From my experience it's the best! Look into the GC pro. Be prepared for sticker shock.

Also way back when I started into hydroponics I couldn't swing some of these controllers, (the tec just wasn't there at the time also) so I picked up a server room alert system. Avtech alert system saved me more than once.

Hope this helps and enjoy your grow.

I'm sure that there are others, but this should get you in the right direction.
Awesome will check them out ASAP!

Excel :-) It is powerful and customizable to your needs. 

Hey there Joseph & all!  A lot has changed since 2013 and we're excited to see that the AP world is rapidly growing and expanding.  

I'm curious to see what you guys used and if you've used some open source solutions.  In our experience we found them lacking or had poor support / limited feature set / or just found them outdated or no longer in development (usually happens with open source solutions).  So, we set out to build the aquaponics app for farms of all sizes.  It is equipped with multi system support, collaboration, data tracking and powerful insights.  We also partnered with the Aquaponic Source and they're offering some operating procedures to setup your farm ops in one click which is awesome.

Disclaimer: I am a co-founder at Aquaponics AI.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service