Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Just wondering if anybody would be interested in setting up a seed exchange within our membership?

Views: 1096

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sure, I'd be all for it.

Members can list what they are looking for or what they have, exchange info by private message and help each other.

This would be cool

Would this be limited to geographical areas? 

Why, mail works world wide!

Jennifer Dozar said:

Would this be limited to geographical areas? 

It sure does :)

Just checking! I know there are some issues about sending seeds via mail but it might only be for a LOT of seeds. I'm sure like a few here and there isn't a big deal.  

I wouldn't mind getting a hold of some hierloom seeds from the US. most seed vendors won't mail them to me. 

This just might be the way to  get you some then.

Jennifer Dozar said:

Just checking! I know there are some issues about sending seeds via mail but it might only be for a LOT of seeds. I'm sure like a few here and there isn't a big deal.  

I wouldn't mind getting a hold of some hierloom seeds from the US. most seed vendors won't mail them to me. 

I'm in!

This is something I am very much interested in. 

Exchanging seeds is fun. I'm down.

I have a couple local heirloom sweet capsicum annuum that look pretty much like these here...https://www.google.com/search?q=kurtovska+kapija+paprika&rlz=1C...

They're pretty thick fleshy and not spicy. Great for all sorts of stuff.Salsa, pepper pastes, roasting, fresh...whatever.

And I've got a bunch of these spicy (pretty hot) yellow capsicum annuums ...http://community.theaquaponicsource.com/forum/topics/dual-root-zone...

Think of them as cayenne's slightly larger, yellow, more pissed off older brother. They're pretty darn hot, with really vigorous growing, high yielding plants...

I'd be interested in trading for some Bhut Jolokia or Naga seeds...Any takers?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service