Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

I have noticed that I often don't get e-mail notifications.  Others have backed me up on that.

I'd like help to resolve this problem and wonder if you would document cases where you too are missing notification.

I have found many times when I was not notified, but the worst was a when I started this topic about Prop 37 .   I found 5 replies which I had not been notified of.

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It happened again. In this discussion about heaters my last notification is from Vlad on 11/4/2012.  Then I posted two messages and today Rob Nash posted a reply today 11/6/2012 four hours ago.  But I have not received notification.

As you can see I have been receiving notifications but this reply has not come through.

Did you check your spam folders?

Bob, are you sure you are set to "Follow" the conversation at the bottom left corner of the page?  Sometimes that seems to get accidentally flipped to "unfollow"....

I've fallen victim to exactly what Sylvia mentioned above. 

Yes I'm set set to "Follow" the conversation.  This has even happened to discussions I started. 

As I have shown some posts return a notification, but it's not consistent.  It's been over 12 hours since Rob Nash replied to me, and I have not received a notification of his post.  Several notifications came through before for this discusion, but not all the posts are accounted for, and yes I have checked my spam folder.   

Sylvia Bernstein said:

Bob, are you sure you are set to "Follow" the conversation at the bottom left corner of the page?  Sometimes that seems to get accidentally flipped to "unfollow"....

As you can see here.  The second topic is among my discussions.

What can happen is that you click on the wrong link in the email and it unsubscribes you from the thread.

The follow that Sylvia is referring to is at the bottom of the page below where you reply.

Thank you but I did check that.  I did not provide an image because it was not possible to include reference to the discussion in the image.

Jonathan Kadish said:

What can happen is that you click on the wrong link in the email and it unsubscribes you from the thread.

The follow that Sylvia is referring to is at the bottom of the page below where you reply.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service