Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Hello

My wife and I are starting a new system in Bethel Acres Oklahoma. We are new to this and I'm sure we are going to make mistakes. Looking for other Oklahoma Aquaponic gardeners to share information, tips ect.

Views: 105

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

Welcome,

Your picture looks like you are creating a significant system! Mine is only a small in in my backyard in Sydney Australia.

You may be interested in an aquaponics research project that I am running to help aquaponic users keep track of what is happening in their system using an on-line diary, as well as giving them access to other member diaries to see what they are doing. Current people using it find it especially useful for pool chemistry levels and how they change. I am also finding that they are finding it particularly useful when they start up, and the system is fairly unstable You can access it on the web, or via a smartphone. The site is on www.ourresearch.net. In the long run we are hoping to get enough data to work out what works well in practice - there are so many possible variations!

Hoping that your system goes well

Ria

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service