Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

How's everyone doing today? I hope well. I have been planning to build my aquaponic set up for sometime now ( 5 months ) but there always seems to be this little thing that keeps becoming an issue... money lol. In the mean time, while I save up money and collect recycled supplies for my set up, I wanted to create a way for people to stay up to date with fellow growers. I came to the realization that most people won't comment or ask questions on here for whatever reason. What I have done is, I have made a blog where I will view videos on YouTube and read different articles and post links to them on this blog. Now please know I am no expert because my system isn't even set up yet but I have watched a few of the videos for sale here as well as read books about aquaponics as well as done extensive research on the matter. All I want is to help better our fellow growers and provide them with things that my better their setup. With that said if you would like to follow this blog as well as have myself post on your behalf to attract more traffic, please let me know.

Also I would like your views on this. Is this gonna be affective, is there more i need to talk about, things like that. Please let me know. I'm just a bored military guy just trying to help others. Anyways I'm posting a link to the blog below but please if you are going to provide any comments please view and read the two post I have up now before hand. Well I hope yall have a nice rest of the day and look forward to hearing what you have to say. Thanks.

http://parksaquaponichub.wordpress.com/

Views: 384

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tony, I checked out your blog looks good, I have spoke with HROARKE24 ( Patrick) he has a nice setup and I like to keep track of his progress. I have a youtube channel Aceman307 that I try and post things that I am interested in. Being in the military I dont know how much space you have to setup an Aquaponics system, I have built a small system that works well and is good for getting started and experimenting. I have some photos on my page here. Good luck Mark

Thanks Mark for taking time to comment. I thankfully have quite a bit of space. I purchased a house and with a lot of just under a half an acre so I have plenty of room to play with. I will be sure to add you to my list of people to keep up with. I want to learn as well as others so that's why i started the blog. I've been thinking of doing a little set up like your picture since my daughter one a fish out our county fair this year so MAYBE i'll have an aquaponic setup sooner than i thought. Thanks.

Mark said:

Hi Tony, I checked out your blog looks good, I have spoke with HROARKE24 ( Patrick) he has a nice setup and I like to keep track of his progress. I have a youtube channel Aceman307 that I try and post things that I am interested in. Being in the military I dont know how much space you have to setup an Aquaponics system, I have built a small system that works well and is good for getting started and experimenting. I have some photos on my page here. Good luck Mark

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service