Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Hey everybody!  Sylvia's book “Aquaponic Gardening: A Step by Step Guide to Growing Fish and Vege... just hit # 1 on Amazon's Best Sellers in Gardening and Horticulture! It is also at # 679 out of over 8 million books!  One of own has hit the big time.  Give Sylvia some props and send her some love!

Views: 783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#1- Congratulations Sylvia!!! You are an amazing Woman! You are a True Inspiration- I can't wait to read your awesome book!

Great Job Sylvia!
Congrats Sylvia..... I'm personally looking forward to your next book "hint hint".....

Awesome Sylvia!

...and well deserved. 

Actually, I'm pretty sure that's filter dependent, my friend...

http://www.thefilterbubble.com/ted-talk

RE: David Hart said:

Wow...cool Sylvia...Congrats !

They even have a great price on a 'combo book pack'...'your book' and the 'marijuana growers guide'.  I know what I'm getting my mother for Christmas...

I said it once, I'll say it again, NICE JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!  Congrats!!!!!

Congratulations, Sylvia!

Just think - the majority of people who are ordering this book don't even have any idea how awesome it really is yet.   After people have a chance to read it, they're definitely going to be recommending it to friends and giving it for gifts - this is only the beginning, I'm sure of it.  

I hope that is true, Molly... Let's keep bringing more and more people into the AP family!  That is how we are going to change the world.

Sylvia

you forgot to mention one backyard at a time!

True Earl!  How's this "...one backyard...and school...and greenhouse...and warehouse...and retirement center...and restaurant...and basement...and food desert...at a time"
best of love sylvia, keep doing whatever it takes........congrats
Thanks for that, Chris!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service