Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Hey everybody!  Sylvia's book “Aquaponic Gardening: A Step by Step Guide to Growing Fish and Vege... just hit # 1 on Amazon's Best Sellers in Gardening and Horticulture! It is also at # 679 out of over 8 million books!  One of own has hit the big time.  Give Sylvia some props and send her some love!

Views: 783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ahhh...thanks for that,  girlfriend!   It is amazing to me that it is doing that well - we honestly are just going to start promoting it this week.  Goes to show you the pent up demand for aquaponics information!

Namaste Sylvia,

Congratulations!

Hope it stays #1 on the Amazon Best Sellers listing for numerous weeks.

God bless,

Yeah Sylvia!  Way to go!! You're rockin the socks off the aquaponic movement!  Can't wait to get the book for myself for my birthday this week!  

Keep up the amazing work in the world!

You knew it was time for such a book and you were gonna make it happen one way or another!!!!!  Good Job Woman!
A big congrats to you, Sylvia! Long live the revolution!
Thanks for that, all of you!  It just feels good to be getting more and more people involved in AP because now they have some easily digestible information.  A fish tank in every back yard!

Wow...cool Sylvia...Congrats !

They even have a great price on a 'combo book pack'...'your book' and the 'marijuana growers guide'.  I know what I'm getting my mother for Christmas...

Congrats
Seriously?  I'm just seeing it with Hydro Basics.  Well, whatever it takes, right? 

David Hart said:

Wow...cool Sylvia...Congrats !

They even have a great price on a 'combo book pack'...'your book' and the 'marijuana growers guide'.  I know what I'm getting my mother for Christmas...

Congratulations Sylvia. Loving the book. Its was lovely meeting you in person. I wish you continued success as an ambasador for aquaponics.
Great book Sylvia - I can understand why it's #1 - very well written and easy to understand!!  My copy is already wearing out so I guess I'll just have to buy a replacement and some extra copies for family & friends! Thanks for your time and energy in writing it - you've performed a great service for the aquaponics community! 
I knew your book would sell,sell,sell!  Like I said before great job!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service