Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

This is the link to the Introduction to Aquaponics for the UH course.

This is the link.....ATOOL Presentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOvLbOPc6Ec&feature=em-share_vi...

This is my back yard in Waimanalo, Hawaii.

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good stuff, Glenn.  You might want to add this as a Video in here as well (see the Videos tab above)

Not sure how to do that, you are welcome to post it anywhere you think appropriate. Did you like it?

Glenn

Glenn, this is so well done; it's impressive. Thank you to you and Natalie.

Very nice video

Will you continue to post the classes for those of us thousands of miles away?

Wow Glenn. Looks like a heck of a lot of work was put into all those videos. I also checked out the ATOLL site and one of your other sample videos. Good stuff! Hard to argue with that price point in comparison to other material that's available. A man's gotta eat!

We shot 18 videos and edited them to final production.....first time we ever did that....so a learning curve.

Took months of work.

Chris said:

Wow Glenn. Looks like a heck of a lot of work was put into all those videos. I also checked out the ATOLL site and one of your other sample videos. Good stuff! Hard to argue with that price point in comparison to other material that's available. A man's gotta eat!

Hi Glenn,

I have a question about the ATOLL online course. I recently took the Nelson and Pade online course through University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point. It was a great course, but unfortunately, access to the material is completely blocked after the course ends. Now that I am currently building a system for a nonprofit organization to be used by disabled members of the community, I cannot reference back to the material to double check my notes and my system planning. So my question is: are the videos and other materials from the ATOLL course always accessible at any future time to one who registers or will access be blocked after the course ends or after a period of time? 

Zac

MY understanding is you have access for 6 months to take the course.

You should join Aquaculturehub.org...it is free and I think all the instructors belong to it. You can always communicate at any time with us. In such situations, I do a LOT of screen shots!  For tables or other notes, 

GLenn

Across the Pacific and Asia....it is becoming the benchmark....if an employee or student wants to be taken serious, they need to have taken the course.

Glenn Martinez said:

We shot 18 videos and edited them to final production.....first time we ever did that....so a learning curve.

Took months of work.

Chris said:

6 month is plenty of time. My previous course cut us off after 2 months. I'll pitch the course to the organization and see if they are willing to give time to let me take the course before we dive into the project. I want to make sure it is done right and it looks to me like you have a lot of amazing information to share that wasnt in any of the courses I've taken or seminars I've been to previously. Can one register at any time and begin working or are there registration dates?

Glenn Martinez said:

MY understanding is you have access for 6 months to take the course.

You should join Aquaculturehub.org...it is free and I think all the instructors belong to it. You can always communicate at any time with us. In such situations, I do a LOT of screen shots!  For tables or other notes, 

GLenn

I think anytime....only $100 for 90 lessons. You can take in any order.....

Some students have completed the course in 30 days.

Glenn

Glenn
I tried signing up through the aquaculturehub.org site for the class and couldnt. Am I missing a step or overlooking a link?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service