Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

We are now offering FREE aquaponics trainings. Two years ago, one of our attendees said "I almost didn't sign up for your training, because I'd already taken the ......... training. I learned more during your free two-hour farm tour before the training than I did in their entire three-day training". We realized we had a responsibility to get better information to these aspiring aquaponic farmers who took an expensive training that didn't deliver. So, we decided to give ours to them for free!

Our Aquaponics Technology Training is available at no charge to anyone who has taken an aquaponics training from Nelson and Pade, UVI, Green Acres, Max Meyers, or Aquatic Ecosystems, and been dissatisfied with what they learned.
Email Tim directly to qualify for this FREE training offer.

http://hosted-p0.vresp.com/527375/5fbeeab4a4/ARCHIVE#.T3ZQtx6lesE.t...

I'm not judging, I'm just saying, what?

Views: 190

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think you could safely say that the "testamonial" was self written John.....

It would have to be a really "kick-arse" system... and so blindly simple and intuitive... to impart more  knowledge in a free TWO HOUR farm tour look around.... compared to a three day course....

Mind you, if it was genuine.... then the writer obviously gained huge, and incredibly valuable insight during the three day training....

Enough to be able to look at the Friendlies system on a two hour walkaround.... and see that it not only worked... but did so much better that it impressed the viewer....

As we say here in OZ.... **cough*, *cough*.... bullshit....bullshit...

I think the same newsletter states that they reckon someone should be able to build an aquaponics system in a third world country... for about $2,500...

And it would feed a village of 200 people....

Even McDonalds could barely provide a big mac meal for 200 people for that many people... for a day....

And even if you could build a system for that amount of money... and produce enough lettuce for 200 people each day....

You still wouldn't have a sesame seed bun.... and most villages in third world countries would probably prefer to eat a bloody bun.... than a bit of lettuce....

*cough*, *cough*... bullshit, bullshit....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service