Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

what type of connectors are used for  drains or fill lines .the ones that go threw the tank or barrels for siphons . where  can I get them . thanks for your time ...Ron

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There are two types most people use

1) Bulkhead fittings

2) Uniseal

A google search will show you there are many sources

Thank you sir didn't know what they were called ...Ron

Reply to Discussion


© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service