Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

I'm trying to write a business plan for a commercial aquaponics "farm", but writing such a document is not really within my skill set, and I'm having trouble finding a good template to start from. Does anybody have such a business plan or template? Don't worry, I'm in Texas, so I won't be competition for you if you're elsewhere. :-)

Views: 17342

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi everyone, I don't mean to be a copy-cat but, I have also been struggling with writing up a business plan for this venture.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Reply to Jay, I would be very grateful if you would share your plan with me, also how many square foot of system did you start out with?

FriendlyAquaponics said:

I am happy to send you our business plan, written in 2007, which got us a $100k loan from our local credit union...I'm not sure how applicable it will be, but you're welcome to it.

Hello my name is Steve from Oceanside, Ca.  I am starting a non-profilt charity and

I am intending to use aquaponic as a way to bring food and money to the needy.  I would

appreicate it , if I could take a look at your business plan.  My email address is fordcash@yahoo.com

FriendlyAquaponics said:

I am happy to send you our business plan, written in 2007, which got us a $100k loan from our local credit union...I'm not sure how applicable it will be, but you're welcome to it.

Any chance you can send that to me also please. I am in the military and will be getting out soon, and have done a lot of research on this business. I want to get into it for the health purposes, plus so my family and I can always be together. My wife and I also want to start a raw food restaurant one day. Thanks for your help.

Sam Boorse    sboorse@me.com

FriendlyAquaponics said:

Will you send me a copy of your business plan?  everett.joshua@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!

FriendlyAquaponics said:

I am happy to send you our business plan, written in 2007, which got us a $100k loan from our local credit union...I'm not sure how applicable it will be, but you're welcome to it.
Will you send me your business plan as well? It would be greatly appreciated! nalexin@gmail.com
I'm looking to start an aquaponics business to leave my current J.O.B. Since it doesn't speak to my heart like aquaponics does! :) thank you!

Hi Mr. Wolf, my name is Danny Lopez I'm a new member and am very enterested in a copy of your 2007 business plan. My wife and I have been researching aquaponic's for a year and we are ready to jump in with both feet. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer. My home phone number in AZ. is 1-928-537-5989 we are retired and are home most of the time , We would love to talk to you if you would be so kind. Again thank you for any help.

Jay Wolf said:

Good Afternoon Tim,

I am in similar spot as Troy and was wondering if I could also take a look at your plan.  Please let me know when you have time.  Thanks!!!!  Also, I have family that live a the big island and I was wondering if it is possible for them to visit you?  Thanks again!

Jay

FriendlyAquaponics said:

Hello, Are you still sending out bussiness plan copies? I would be very thankful one as well.

FriendlyAquaponics said:

Who didn't?

He didn't.

I'd love to take a look at this as well, I'm just wondering what a calculated opportunity cost from such a system would be.

FriendlyAquaponics said:

Michael.. would a business plan written in 2007, for a location in Hawaii... really be applicable for a proposed commercial venture in New Jersey... in 2012...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service