Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

i love geting a good deal, repurposeing or just dumpster diving. curbmart is my favorite store. many of us have found that one place where that one item is way cheaper. here is where you let us know. AP can be unnecessarily expencive if you dont know where to get a deal. this whole thing is all about redusing waste. so share what you have found.

Views: 1093

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

its geting colder out and the fish eating less and the greens are turning yellow so i hooked a small fountai pump to 500 feet of black pipe layed it out in the sun and to water returning to the tank is about 12 deg warmer. yay the green is back. ps. im in florida this wont work if you got snow on the ground.

Just make sure you only pump the water through the black pipe when there is sun to heat it up, if you leave the water pumping through the tubing at night, it will act as a chiller and actual increase your daily temperature swings which could be even worse.

yup

TCLynx said:

Just make sure you only pump the water through the black pipe when there is sun to heat it up, if you leave the water pumping through the tubing at night, it will act as a chiller and actual increase your daily temperature swings which could be even worse.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service