Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

Hello,

I am new to this forum and would like to know if there are any other aquapons with a system in France or even Europe. Next spring I am planning on putting together a system and it would be very helpful to know where to look for supplies, fish and such. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be very greatful!

I just built 20 square meter greenhouse that I would like to use for this purpose and since it is far from any electrical outlets I'll have to install a photovoltaic system to power my pumps. A friend of mine can sell me a 250Watt panel for a great price so I am hoping to find a dc pump that will be powerful enough to run my system.

I will be building a system follow Murray Hallum's design with three 1,000 Litre containers.

I am also looking for anyone else in europe who may have some black soldier fly larvea for sale. It would be great to get that going as quickly as possible.

It would be nice to be in contact with anyone in europe who is interested in starting or has already begun an aquaponic system.

All the best,

Matthew

Views: 1675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hola Matt

I am not sure if you are still out there. I have studied under Jon Parr in California, his non- profit is called SchoolGrown Inc. check it out, he offers for free tons of information. I am contacting you now because I am moving to the Costa del Sol and plan on starting an Aquaponics Farm, hopefully for Profit. Would love to talk and possibly we could help each other out. I am moving to Mijas Pueblo in September, October the latest.

Hope to hear from you soon

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service