Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Psalms 1:3

I have been on a journey with God and I must honor Him in all of it. I have been "inspired" by a lot of things but I feel that God has placed them here to do so. I just want to hear others reasons and stories.

I started off just wanting to grow food for my family and my vision has grown and is looking much more promising since joining this site!  -so many helpful people I don't even know what to say.

So many inspiring people on here as well wanting to teach others!

THE PROMISE ABOVE IS ALL ABOUT LIVING A RIGHTEOUS LIFE!!! God will make us like Aquaponics if we live uprightly. God must love aquaponics! He started it and thinks it's the way for us to thrive.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a great feeling of well being and empowerment that can be had by growing and eating one's own food.  Aquaponics is a great way to get a complete meal along with that great feeling.
awesome! I know that what I am doing is an example for others and this keeps me going.

Tom Barnhardt said:
Same here I have been given a vision to start an Aquaponics farm to raise food for our soup kitchen and food pantries. And also provide a place to learn this as well. God has opned may doors and just provided a greenhouse. It is all for His glory.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service