Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

I was wondering if there was anyone in the Aquaponic community near where I live (Eastern LA county/Western San Bernardino, Western Riverside County). It would be nice to share ideas (well, honestly at this point.... maybe more receiving ideas).
I am starting my system with a 275 gal IBC tote, and 3 grow beds. Would like to incorporate to grow tents that are currently in a garden shed.

Thanks

Dennis

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you checked the Member Map yet Dennis?  I know not all people have marked their locations but it would be a place to start to find people in your area.

Dennise

I live in Pasadena Ca you be more than welcome to come by and check out what I have going on with my sytem .

I to have a 275 gal tote with three grow beds .

That would be great! My next day off is not until Sunday. Perhaps I can contact you on Sunday and work out a visit. I don't want to impose, so if another day is better for you just let me know.

Thanks

Dennis



Raymond Nunez said:

Dennise

I live in Pasadena Ca you be more than welcome to come by and check out what I have going on with my sytem .

I to have a 275 gal tote with three grow beds .


Dennies 

This Sunday will work for me anytime between 1 and 3 .  

 

 Voorheis said:

That would be great! My next day off is not until Sunday. Perhaps I can contact you on Sunday and work out a visit. I don't want to impose, so if another day is better for you just let me know.

Thanks

Dennis



Raymond Nunez said:

Dennise

I live in Pasadena Ca you be more than welcome to come by and check out what I have going on with my sytem .

I to have a 275 gal tote with three grow beds .

I will be there around 1:00 pm.

But I don't know your address.

You can send it directly to my email address which is: d_voorheis@yahoo.com.

Raymond Nunez said:


Dennies 

This Sunday will work for me anytime between 1 and 3 .  

 

 Voorheis said:

That would be great! My next day off is not until Sunday. Perhaps I can contact you on Sunday and work out a visit. I don't want to impose, so if another day is better for you just let me know.

Thanks

Dennis



Raymond Nunez said:

Dennise

I live in Pasadena Ca you be more than welcome to come by and check out what I have going on with my sytem .

I to have a 275 gal tote with three grow beds .

Hey Dennis your email address is not working .

Dennis Voorheis said:

I will be there around 1:00 pm.

But I don't know your address.

You can send it directly to my email address which is: d_voorheis@yahoo.com.

Raymond Nunez said:


Dennies 

This Sunday will work for me anytime between 1 and 3 .  

 

 Voorheis said:

That would be great! My next day off is not until Sunday. Perhaps I can contact you on Sunday and work out a visit. I don't want to impose, so if another day is better for you just let me know.

Thanks

Dennis



Raymond Nunez said:

Dennise

I live in Pasadena Ca you be more than welcome to come by and check out what I have going on with my sytem .

I to have a 275 gal tote with three grow beds .


My cell phone number is 909 576-8887; or you could try copying and pasting this into your address of your email:

d_voorheis@yahoo.com

Dennis


Raymond Nunez said:

Hey Dennis your email address is not working .

Dennis Voorheis said:

I will be there around 1:00 pm.

But I don't know your address.

You can send it directly to my email address which is: d_voorheis@yahoo.com.

Raymond Nunez said:


Dennies 

This Sunday will work for me anytime between 1 and 3 .  

 

 Voorheis said:

That would be great! My next day off is not until Sunday. Perhaps I can contact you on Sunday and work out a visit. I don't want to impose, so if another day is better for you just let me know.

Thanks

Dennis



Raymond Nunez said:

Dennise

I live in Pasadena Ca you be more than welcome to come by and check out what I have going on with my sytem .

I to have a 275 gal tote with three grow beds .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service