Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

We are still in research mode but are seriously thinking about using the SolorSoft 80 from the Greenhouse Megastore for our greenhouse. If anyone has experience with it we would like to hear what you think. And if anyone has or can direct us to a picture of a greenhouse using these panels we would appreciate that also.

Thanks,

Steve

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Although I don't remember if it's called SolorSoft 80,  polycarbonate is the way to go. It diffuses light beautifully.  In winter I feel has some insulating value.  Ours is three years old now had has held up very well.  No staining or cracking seen.

Hi Nancy,

The SolorSoft is an 8mm double wall panel and is not clear but has a cloudy look to it. But is also suppose to diffuse light very well and the double wall with the air space is supposed to be much better for insullation than the single wall. Thanks for your input!

Steve

Nancy Walsworth said:

Although I don't remember if it's called SolorSoft 80,  polycarbonate is the way to go. It diffuses light beautifully.  In winter I feel has some insulating value.  Ours is three years old now had has held up very well.  No staining or cracking seen.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service