Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

As of now (10/16/11 at 3:27 MST) we have 2862 members.  When do you think member number 3000 will hit 'enter' on their application for membership?  The person who gets the closest to the correct date and time will get a signed copy of my new book, Aquaponic Gardening (and if you already have a copy, wouldn't it make a great Christmas present?  Or donation to your kid's school library?).  You can only vote once, please make your vote in Mountain time, and my friend Gina can't vote...if she wins again you all will REALLY think this is rigged!  (she came in second in the 1000th member contest and won the 2000th member contest!)

Hint...lately we have had, on average, 7.5 people join per day...

I've shut off the Members tab and the notifications about New Members in the Home page Activity Feed (you didn't think I would make this easy, did you?)  I'll shut down voting either in a week; next Sunday at 3:30 Mountain Time...or when that 3000th member joins...whichever comes first.

Enter your vote as a comment to this thread!  May the best aquapon win!

Views: 1594

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia, I'm going to guess November 11th for the 3000th new member.
On november 5th. At 14:53

02/19/12 @ 6:39 MST

TT

I am gonna guess... oh yeah I can't!    Lol!  Good luck everybody!    

NOV 2 1200 MST

November 11 - 2:23PM Mountain Time
If my calculations are correct, of course I believe they are. HA! HA! I say 11/4/11 @ 11:59pm, you should be at your 3000 member mark.
November 3rd - 7:45 pm

November 15th  3 pm

Hi! Sylvia , I'm guessing at Nov 13th for the 3000th new member
When the 3,000 member joins. (does this count as my vote?)
Nov 17th 2011 14.05

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service