Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'water' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pH testing with Bromothymol Blue - Quantities?

Good day all, I'm trying to figure out what ratio I should add Bromothymol blue : water to test pH... 2drops Blue : 2ml water?... or more w…

Started by Braam Moolman

0 Nov 1, 2013

Hardware cloth....toxic??

I have hardware cloth covering my fingerling tank and water from my towers falls through it into tank. It is a 2-week configuration and I j…

Started by Blue Hiller

8 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Blue Hiller

Hydrogen peroxide

I have read almost every post on this site (which I love, by the way).  I am totally new to the whole AP thing, but I have not seen a singl…

Started by Rob Jordan

2 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by wes

sharing cycled water and media with a new system

I have a system doing well in my basement, beans starting, and my first pea blossom. Lettuce is really starting to take off, but things are…

Started by ods

3 May 29, 2013
Reply by ods

WARNING!!!! barley straw pellets

disregard anyone working at a pond/aquarium supplier that syas he is knowledgeable in aquaponics. i had a really bad algae problem in my ta…

Started by Andrew Coscia

5 May 25, 2013
Reply by Andrew Coscia

Water amounts for raft

hello! the hubby and I are setting up a 2 rafts that are 4x16 ft. (later in summer we will add on if the first two go well). We have never…

Started by Chelsea Brannan

8 May 1, 2013
Reply by Chelsea Brannan

Rain Water

I asked this question in the live chat section, but never got to see who answered because the conversation was pushed off of the board by t…

Started by Alex Veidel

4 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Mike Creuzer

What the perfect levels?

Can anyone tell me what the perfect levels for the pH, nitrates, nitrites,and ammonia are for an established system please?

Started by Stevie Martens

1 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by matthew ferrell

Testing strips and other methods

what kind of test strips do you use in your aquaponic system? what do you test for?i found this online http://www.vitamingrocer.com/Seachem

Started by Odd Tree

4 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

We've Sprung a Leak!

Hello and thanks for your help. Background: I'm working with a local high school gardening program.  Last year my coworkers and I built an…

Started by Amanda Plante

19 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Amanda Plante

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service