Aquaponic Gardening

A Community and Forum For Aquaponic Gardeners

All Discussions Tagged 'plants' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Magnesium Deficiency

What do you prefer to use to supplement magnesium in your ap system? Just looking around for a quick fix until I can get something more lon…

Started by Alex Veidel

19 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Rob Nash

Issues with my plants

Hi All! This is my first post on an Aquaponics Forum! I am sort of new to Aquaponics. I have had my system for a few months now. Everythin…

Started by Ahnaliese Dunn

3 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Robert J

Transplant Shock In Media Beds

I've seen a couple videos around youtube claiming that you can transplant vegetables from one area to another in an aquaponic media bed wit…

Started by Alex Veidel

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by George

System Overhaul For Spider Mites

We talked to a horticulturist today that we randomly found while at Home Depot. (That's a story all on its own) He took a look at some samp…

Started by Alex Veidel

7 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Alex Veidel

Plant Growth and System Cycling

These pictures are from a system that I am cycling. The water's pH is 8.2-8.5. The seedlings are less than two weeks old and have received…

Started by Vlad Jovanovic

8 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Vlad Jovanovic

Tomatoes' leaves-Brown Spots

We started our system in November. The plants have been thriving up until recently when we began noticing brown spots on many of the tomato…

Started by Pacifica HS

0 Feb 21, 2013

Plants for Floating Raft System

Hi all, What plants, other than lettuce, will grow on a floating raft system? Thanks, EcoOwl

Started by Eco Owl

7 Feb 12, 2013
Reply by Jon Parr

Plants

what do you have the most success growing?  what specific varieties to you recommend?  what should be avoided, in your opinion

Started by Sylvia Bernstein

78 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by John Cubit

What type of broccoli and Caulifower disease is this?

I have recently had a problem with disease in all of my cruciferous  plants. I have had a  dirt gardening many years  (20 +) and have not…

Started by Shelia Hoyt

0 Dec 23, 2012

How do you deal with possible Vertcillium?

I have had problems with my cherry tomatos and celery plants with the leaves getting like burnt spots on them. On the tomato plants some…

Started by Mark

4 Sep 9, 2012
Reply by Mark

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sylvia Bernstein.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service